This comprehensive GYROKINESIS Course offers trainers a mulit-pronged approach to teaching GYROKINESIS.
- GYROKINESIS® seated and standing sequences (2 hours total) set to a musical score created by Gyrokinesis creator, Juliu Horvath in collaboration with musician, Rodolfo Troncoso. The rhythm and tone of each song in these sequences is designed to resonate with the specific timing, and intention of the movement the song accompanies. This adds a powerful, new dimension to the Gyrokinesis exercise experience.
- A 30 minute nerve strengthening sequence
- "Metamorphosis"- a 2 hour breathing sequence
- A 20 minute dry scrubbing sequence
Participants receive a course manual, and music download. DVDs are also available (exclusively for course participants) to purchase
Register online and pay $150 studio fee to reserve your place. Tuition is due the first day of the course payable by cash or check to Erika Hassan.
- Prerequisite: GYROKINESIS® Level 1 Certified Trainer
- Instructor: Erika Hassan
- Course Dates: January 13-15, 2017
- Course Fee: $450 + $150 Non-refundable Deposit/Studio Fee
- Hours: 12-6:30 pm everyday