Before my first session
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to fill out paperwork and provide us with the necessary information to best suit your needs.
Parking around the studio is 2-hour street parking. It can be limited, so please factor in time to find a space when driving to the studio.
What to wear
- In an effort to keep studio clean, we ask all clients to remove shoes at door and leave in cubbies.
- We have a sock policy when feet are in straps to maintain hygiene. Socks with grip pads on the bottom are advised as the studio has hardwood floors that can be slippery in regular socks. We also carry socks with grip for sale at the studio.
- Wear clothing that allows for movement and support. We want you to be comfortable and free to move, and not restricted by what you are wearing.
- In order to best serve our all of our clients, we maintain a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please call us as soon as possible if your plans change so that we may accommodate another client. This policy applies to both private sessions and group classes.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to a session, the trainer has the right to refuse service and your session will be charged as if attended.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard). Payments must be paid in full at time of session.
- All packages for multiple sessions or classes expire a year from purchase date.
silence is golden
- The Seed Center is a tranquil space designed to promote a mind/body experience. We ask that all cell phones be turned to silent and stowed in personal belongings. This is your time to disconnect and journey inward.
- We ask all clients to be mindful and respectful of others' sessions and keep voices low and talking to a minimum.